Tuesday 20 September 2011

Laagi Tujhse Lagan 19th September 2011 Written Episode

It was a horrible episode.
The episode starts with Datta accusing the entire family for hiding truth.He tells naku that if she was memory lost he could have accepted but now he cant see her wearing MS and sindhoor in his name & tries to remove it.Naku is adamant & says you cant do this.Diju comes just in time & datta says I was thinking when will you enter.Finally you came.
Digu says its true I loved saheba but she never loved me you have to understand this. Datta says I know you want my place,you were very happy to marry my wife,become patilwadi incharge. You had my family support,my wife's support,only I was in between you all.He tells Naku to leave him & marry Digu.Naku in tears.Datta says either you should stay here or I should stay.Naku will belong either to me or to you.
Naku is about to leave when Datta stops her & says you should witness this.He removes his gun and fires 5 times in the air and rotates the gun & tells Digu that 1 bullet is left whoever survives gets naku & Patilwadi.
Naku says enough I am not a doll for you people to play,datta says it was my mistake to return back to my family,you all were happy without me but I will not go without doing your marriage with digu.
Digu says I used to respect you a lot Datta but havig heard you talk this cheap I have lost respect on you.Datta and digu begin the game of shooting & whole family tensed.AS pleads datta to stop.Both try their turns,finally datta saved & bullet comes in digu's chance.Datta gives the gun to digu to try and episode ends.
Precap: Digu pressing the trigger on his temple,all closing eyes when they hear bullet sound.
< [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment